Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New blog

Dear faithful friends and readers,

Punky Monkey Missions has been slowing down over the past year because we've moved 3 times in the past 9 months and it has been really hard for me to keep up with my mission work since most of our things are in storage.  When we finally buy a new house and move for the final time I want to start back on my mission work helping those in need.

I do have some good news though, I started a new blog called Punky Monkey Mentions because I thought it would help with my creative writing skills and I've been asked to review several products.  I would love it if you would head over to my new blog and follow me there too.

Thanks and I'll keep you updated about mission work opportunities that will be coming up.

Thanks for reading,

Punky Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment