Friday, October 1, 2010

October and November fundraiser

This is my latest creation, a rainbow scarf and hat!

For the months of October and November I am selling scarves as a fundraiser and all money is going to be donated to a family that I'm very close to, they are adopting some children and I want to help their adoption fund.  Everyone knows that adoption is close to our families heart since my brother Kylan and I were both adopted from Sout Korea when we were babies.  All scarves not sold will be donated to a local homeless shelter, if you are interested in helping me crochet scarves for the homeless this year I would love to have your help.  I'm also crocheting hats for the homeless and woul love help with that too, if you need yarn I have some to get your started.  Please email me at punkymonkeymissions@cox.net to place an order or to help with crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment