Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Cutest Blog on the Block

I'm so excited because Becky at The Cutest Blog on the Block offered to make a header and a button for Punky Monkey Missions. Wasn't that so nice of her, I know God will bless her for her kindness! She put my picture on the header too and I love it! Thank you Becky everything is perfect. If you want to link to Punky Monkey Missions and help me get the word out about my ministry then youi can add the button to your blog. Also check out The Cutest Blog on the Block they have the cutest blog backgrounds and they also customize blogs! When I was looking for monkey's for my blog The Cutest Blog on the Blcok was the first place I went to and this background is what I found and I just love it and it's perfect for Punky Monkey Missions. If you want to check them out you can click on the link or on their name in the upper left hand corner of the blog.
Thanks again Becky at The Cutest Blog on the Block!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love TCBOTB, it is where I always used to go when I first started blogging, your blog backgound and header is perfect. Becky did a great job!

    ReplyDelete