Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hats and gloves



Hi, it's me Punky Monkey and for the month of January I am trying to get a bunch of hat and glove donations. I started learning to crochet hats so I can give them to some homeless shelters in the area but I'm not very good at it yet and it's going to take me a long time to get enough hats and I don't know how to crochet gloves yet. I had a great idea that I could see if anyone would want to help me by either donating money or just giving Punky Monkey Missions some hats and gloves so I can take them with me when I give the scarves to the shelters. Just let me know if you want to help, even 1 hat or 1 set of gloves would help someone that's cold! My email is punkymonkeymissions@cox.net
I also have a new statement that I want to share it's, "Helping others, one person at a time" and I'm working on a mission statement too.

2 comments:

  1. What pattern do you use for your hats? My granddaughters are knitting and crocheting to raise money for a trip to the ukraine. Mom and Dad are adopting another orphan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. They have already adopted six. Their mom blogs at http://smilesandtrials.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete